Агаарын бохирдол бол дэлхий нийтэд тулгамдаад буй хамгийн том асуудал билээ. Энэ нь хүн, амьтны эрүүл мэндэд шууд биш ч аажимдаа асар сөргөөр нөлөөлж, байгаль орчинг хэзээ ч нөхөн сэргээгдэхгүйгээр сүйтгэдэг аюултай юм.
WE ARE HIRING AN Internal auditor: Minimum BA degree in Auditing, Risk management, Accounting and Finance
“Ulaanbaatar Development Corporation” (UBDC) JSC is UB city owned company established as per the resolution of the Capital city Citizens’ Representative Khural in accordance with the “Constitution of Mongolia, “Company Law”, “Law on State and Local Property” with a purpose to implement UB City Development projects utilizing Public-Private Partnership being Investment and Financing arm for UB City.
- Responsible for the monitoring for execution and plan in all level of UBDC project and report to the CEO
- Monitor to plans financial, regulatory, compliance or operational reviews/audits
- Coordinate work with Risk, Legal & Compliance and other control-related activities and with others within Internal Audit
- Conduct risk assessments and identify controls to mitigate risks.
- Perform audit procedure to verify that control is operating through on time and within budget.
- Analyses and concludes on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment.
- Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Document the results of audit work in accordance with audit standards.
- Prepares timely audit reports for executive management, the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Assess, evaluate and promote compliance to internal corporation policies.
- Minimum BA degree in Auditing, Risk management, Accounting and Finance
- 3-5 years of progressive work experience with a focus on Auditing, Financial risk and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent understanding of the standards of Internal Auditors and ability to fully comply with Internal Auditors standards
- Ability to manage projects and, when required, supervise auditors to follow sound internal control practices and to manage risks appropriately.
- Be adaptable and able to meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple demands and to work with all types of individuals up to and including the CEO.
- Strong skills in negotiating, relationship building, problem solving, and timely problem escalation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Detail oriented but able to quickly grasp the big picture Qualifications
- A post-secondary degree preferably in business or finance
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) designation is preferred
- Proficiency in English is essential both spoken and written
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite (Especially Excel and Power Point)
- Open for Mongolian nationals only
Interested candidates please submit your CVs and supporting documents to the following address before 20 June, 2016:
Ulaanbaatar city Development Corporation JSC, Blue Sky Tower, 4th floor, Suite 408, Peace Avenue 17, Sukhbaatar district, 1 khoroo, Ulaanbaatar 14240, Mongolia